Create More Time for Hobbies You Enjoy with Art Therapy
Did you know you could use playtime to create more playtime? Use this guided art therapy class to create time for things you love, prioritize self-care and make time for your hobbies.
Through a series of creative introspective exercises, you will explore your relationship with time and learn how to manage it more effectively. You will also discover the power of meditation as a tool for relaxation and stress relief.
This session is perfect for anyone feeling overwhelmed and in need of some self-care and creative expression.
- Guided art therapy session
- Creative exercises to explore your relationship with time
- Art as a tool for relaxation and stress relief
- Learn to ground to release stress and anxiety
- Call in high-vibration energy into your life
- Focus on time management and self-care
- Suitable for all skill levels
- Join for a live session (same class held twice to accommodate all time zones), or watch a replay
- Personalized support to ask questions and follow up on class goals with tailored guidance
- Prioritize self-care and make time for your hobbies
- Reduce stress and anxiety through art therapy
- Learn new strategies for managing your time (and stress) more effectively
- Improve your overall well-being and quality of life